Join Our Team
- Bachelor or Master degree in animal science, veterinarian, biotechnoloy or any business-related discipline.
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience in the feed additive industry with a record of successful building international distribution channels.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Have extensive network within feed and livestock industry locally and regionally.
- Have demonstrated successful achievements to break in and sell to new markets.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Develop business strategies and markets for the company’s products in line with company’s objectives.
- Plan and coordinate the penetration of new markets through developing and managing strategic partnership.
- Direct the planning, execution and control of sales and marketing functions in support to increase market share of products.
- Developing goals and setting business growth for the commercial team and ensuring they are met.
- Review pricing strategies of the company’s products.
- Analyze market trends, direct or conduct market research on existing and new products and forecasting future scenarios.
- Building solid relationships with key customers, distributors and regulatory bodies, as well as key opinion leaders in worldwide feed & livestock industries.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Formulating and implementing an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained.
- Selecting automation software and CRM software platforms that best meet company needs.
- Identify training needs and providing it to staff.
- Conduct performance appraisal of staff.
- Provide feedback to company leadership on sales related topics. Recommend policies for improvement to the company’s management as and when required.
- Undertake any special projects designated by the management.
Regional Sales Manager – Southeast Asia (Remote or home-based in any city of Southeast Asia, preferably in Malaysia)
Skills: Self-motivated, sales-driven and strategic partnership negotiation.
- Minimum a Degree in veterinary, animal nutrition/science or equivalent with proven track record in sales
- Minimum 10 years of experience in feed additive market
- Strong networking in the animal feed and nutrition industry within region, especially contacts in Key Account
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the assigned region
- Strong market and sales analysis skill
- Detail oriented, computer proficient and business savvy
- Highly ambitious to reach sales goals with limited supervision
- To source, grow and manage a network of distribution and sales partners in the region.
- Manage distributor contract preparation/finalization/negotiation in liaison with distributor.
- To develop and implement effective sales strategies by achieving company's overall sales target on assigned region via close monitoring and establish productive relationships with key distributors.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance of local and international markets and suggest improvements.
- Conducting market research and competitive analyses.
- Building relationships and alliances with government officials and other key opinion leaders within region.
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the customs organization in order to influence all decision points within the customer(s), improve understanding, increase data access and ensure frequent face-to-face contact.
- Prepare and conduct any annual performance reviews with appointed distributors.
- Be accountable for sale follow-up in the region: reporting, sale forecast, CRM data filling up, feedback market information to HQ.
- Ensure the weekly activity and monthly sales pipeline reports are submitted.
- Undertake any special projects designated by the superiors.