Join Our Team
Business Development Director (home-based in any country of Asia Pacific)
Skills: Strong drive for results, excellent leadership and ambitious.
- Bachelor or Master degree in animal science, veterinarian, biotechnoloy or any business-related discipline.
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience in the feed additive industry with a record of successful building international distribution channels.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Have extensive network within feed and livestock industry locally and regionally.
- Have demonstrated successful achievements to break in and sell to new markets.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Develop business strategies and markets for the company’s products in line with company’s objectives.
- Plan and coordinate the penetration of new markets through developing and managing strategic partnership.
- Direct the planning, execution and control of sales and marketing functions in support to increase market share of products.
- Developing goals and setting business growth for the commercial team and ensuring they are met.
- Review pricing strategies of the company’s products.
- Analyze market trends, direct or conduct market research on existing and new products and forecasting future scenarios.
- Building solid relationships with key customers, distributors and regulatory bodies, as well as key opinion leaders in worldwide feed & livestock industries.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Formulating and implementing an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained.
- Selecting automation software and CRM software platforms that best meet company needs.
- Identify training needs and providing it to staff.
- Conduct performance appraisal of staff.
- Provide feedback to company leadership on sales related topics. Recommend policies for improvement to the company’s management as and when required.
- Undertake any special projects designated by the management.
Area Sales Manager (2 vacancies available - Northern and Southern Malaysia)
Skills: Sales-oriented, outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Minimum diploma in any business related discipline or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the animal nutrition and health industry.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Effective communication skill and able to work independently.
- Knowledge in animal feed and livestock industry.
- Good command of spoken and written in English & Mandarin
- Computer literate.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, social media app or email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Working together with Head of Sales Department to implement a sales management process in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Coordinating with marketing manager on lead generation.
- Confirm with related staffs on the orders from customer in order to facilitate the production and delivery planning.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Coordinate all activities related to quotation/contract review, including preparation of quotation/contract terms and conditions.
- Update weekly visit report and prepare monthly sales pipeline report to management team and review / plan activities.
- Implement and follow-up the programmes designed in targeted customers; product distribution, marketing campaign and sales promotion activities.
- Liaise with Finance Department for necessary sales data report for business review and accounts receivable management.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure proper follow-up.
- Ensure that corrective actions for improving quality results are observed and carried out by the department.
- Undertake any special projects designated by the superiors.