Join Our Team
Business Development Director (home-based in any country of Asia Pacific)
Skills: Strong drive for results, excellent leadership and ambitious.
- Bachelor or Master degree in animal science, veterinarian, biotechnoloy or any business-related discipline.
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience in the feed additive industry with a record of successful building international distribution channels.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Have extensive network within feed and livestock industry locally and regionally.
- Have demonstrated successful achievements to break in and sell to new markets.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Develop business strategies and markets for the company’s products in line with company’s objectives.
- Plan and coordinate the penetration of new markets through developing and managing strategic partnership.
- Direct the planning, execution and control of sales and marketing functions in support to increase market share of products.
- Developing goals and setting business growth for the commercial team and ensuring they are met.
- Review pricing strategies of the company’s products.
- Analyze market trends, direct or conduct market research on existing and new products and forecasting future scenarios.
- Building solid relationships with key customers, distributors and regulatory bodies, as well as key opinion leaders in worldwide feed & livestock industries.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Formulating and implementing an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained.
- Selecting automation software and CRM software platforms that best meet company needs.
- Identify training needs and providing it to staff.
- Conduct performance appraisal of staff.
- Provide feedback to company leadership on sales related topics. Recommend policies for improvement to the company’s management as and when required.
- Undertake any special projects designated by the management.